TGA Vita Sport
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- TGA Vita Sport
- Class 3
- The all new Vita Sport is the latest addition to the TGA Vita family and has all the features of the Vita 4 al. . .
We make every effort to process all orders within one full working day, leaving six remaining working days for shipment and delivery to your chosen address. No guarantee can be made unless approved by a member of our Sales Team but where we have available stock of an item, we will do our utmost to provide next day delivery of goods. Our standard shipment time is 3-7 working days. If you do require next day delivery, please contact a member of our Sales Team directly on 0161 969 4011 for this service.
The majority of our products are supplied with free delivery to most UK mainland postcodes on all orders over £50.00, however smaller products will be delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery. Products that weigh more than 2kg, or classed as high value items, will be delivered by one of our national couriers. Some products require installation by one of our Mobility Technicians to ensure that you gain the maximum benefit from your product[s]. Where this is the case delivery will be sanctioned by a member of the UKS Mobility team, eg large mobility scooters, riser/recliner chairs or electric beds. Technician deliveries typically take up to 7-10 working days. It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure clear access for delivery with all necessary provisions being made before delivery takes place.
Please Note UKS Mobility.Com do not ship any items outside of the UK.
Returns & Exchanges
NOTE: Your consumer rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Consumer Contracts regulations UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day cancellation period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for the cost of return but will receive a full refund for the product purchased and standard delivery fee paid (if applicable), providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] you must notify us that you are doing so; please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 14 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
Description & Specification
Full Description & Specification
- TGA Vita Sport
- Class 3
- The all new Vita Sport is the latest addition to the TGA Vita family and has all the features of the Vita 4 along with a few added extras. The Vita is amongst the most advanced and stylish scooters in the world. It has full suspension featuring double wishbone suspension at the front, and a mono shock absorber at the rear utilizing revolutionary technology from the motor cycle industry. A robust rear wheel drive system propelled by a powerful motor will provide one of the smoothest and most comfortable rides that you will find.
- An intuitive liquid crystal display instrument console clearly shows accurate real time information of everything you need including speed, time and temperature. A handy trip computer shows how far you have travelled and a battery condition indicator shows the amount of charge remaining so you will never be caught short. The whole instrument panel is conveniently back lit so it is easily read in low light.
- Speed control levers on either side of the console are designed to give forward and reverse control from either side, the top speed can be easily controlled with a handy hi / low switch limiting the scooter to either 4mph for pavement use or 8 mph for use on the road.
- Its modern LED lighting system provides super bright lights, with less power consumption, longer life and are maintenance free - proving that Vita really is a glimpse of the future of mobility scooters. The Vita S even comes with these tinted to add to the amazing looks.
- The Vita Sport's unparalleled good looks and sleek modern clean lines put it far ahead of the competition it is sure to bring many admiring glances and much more freedom and pleasure to your life.
- The whole Vita family has been designed to take practically everything on for you at the touch of a button. Its onboard control computer gives you smooth pull-aways and automatic braking. Everything has been thought of, there is even an emergency brake that stops the scooter and cuts the motor in case of emergency.
- The fully adjustable comfortable 'racing style' seat has been upgraded on the Sport to a leather racing seat offering additional lateral support, with adjustable backrest, headrest and armrests, all round exclusive black rim alloy wheels and 80mm (3.1") ground clearance, allow the Vita Sport to negotiate even the trickiest of terrain with ease.
- The Vita Sport also comes with an upgraded 140ah Electronic controller to enhance the driving experience.
- User weight - up to 28 stone.
- Adjustable tiller.
- Black alloy wheels.
- Pneumatic tyres.
- Heavy duty 50 Amp batteries - for a range of approximately 20 miles.
- 75amp batteries optional extra (contact dealer for price)
- Ergonomic control levers.
- Emergency braking system.
- Cup holders.
- Super bright tinted head lights, indicators and hazard warning lights.
- Energy saving mode.
- Fully adjustable racing leather seat .
- The additions the Sport brings to the Vita 's currnet quality, its sleek modern clean lines and innovative suspension and unparalleled good looks, along with the ride comfort make it another exciting addition to the TGA range.
Length 1400mm (55") Width 700mm (27.5") Min Height (seat and tiller folded) 1194mm (47") Min Height (without seat) 712mm (28") Total Weight 102kg (225lbs) Speed vaiable up to 12km/h (8mph) Turning Radius 1280mm (50") Approx Range 32km (20 miles) Battery Size
x2 12v (50 a/h)
2 x 75ah - Optional extra on Motability
Ground Clearance 80mm (3.5") Wheel Size Front 330 (13") Back 350mm (14") Max Gradient 12%
Can I return an Item to the shop?
Yes, if you can contact us on 0161 969 4011 before hand and we can let the shop know in advance. Please note a refund won?t be given until it has come back to the on line Department.
Do I qualify for VAT Exception ?
VAT exemption applies if someone suffering with a long term illness or condition, such as Arthritis and Dementia.
How long will my delivery take?
We aim to deliver the majority of our orders in 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 7 working days for your order.
How long does my warranty last?
Each of our products come with a 12 month manufacturing warranty. Some products do come with an extended warranty, this will be stated in the back of your user manual.�Please note: Batteries are considered a consumable item. These include a 6-month manufacturer's warranty.
Do you sell spare parts?
We do sell spare parts, although we do not hold them in stock. We would order these in from the manufacturers for you.
How long should I charge my scooter/powerchair for?
We do recommend that you charge your product on a regular basis for a minimum of 12 hours. If you are a frequent user we recommend charging the product after every use for 12 hours minimum (for example, everyday use). If you use the product irregularly we would recommend that you charge the product at least once a week for 12hours.
After Care Service
Free Delivery Over �50