- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Bellavita Bathlift
- This ultra modern bathlift takes the Bellavita away from an austere and clinical look and is more in keeping with tod. . .
We make every effort to process all orders within one full working day, leaving six remaining working days for shipment and delivery to your chosen address. No guarantee can be made unless approved by a member of our Sales Team but where we have available stock of an item, we will do our utmost to provide next day delivery of goods. Our standard shipment time is 3-7 working days. If you do require next day delivery, please contact a member of our Sales Team directly on 0161 969 4011 for this service.
The majority of our products are supplied with free delivery to most UK mainland postcodes on all orders over £50.00, however smaller products will be delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery. Products that weigh more than 2kg, or classed as high value items, will be delivered by one of our national couriers. Some products require installation by one of our Mobility Technicians to ensure that you gain the maximum benefit from your product[s]. Where this is the case delivery will be sanctioned by a member of the UKS Mobility team, eg large mobility scooters, riser/recliner chairs or electric beds. Technician deliveries typically take up to 7-10 working days. It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure clear access for delivery with all necessary provisions being made before delivery takes place.
Please Note UKS Mobility.Com do not ship any items outside of the UK.
Returns & Exchanges
NOTE: Your consumer rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Consumer Contracts regulations UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day cancellation period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for the cost of return but will receive a full refund for the product purchased and standard delivery fee paid (if applicable), providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] you must notify us that you are doing so; please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 14 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
Description & Specification
Full Description & Specification
- Bellavita Bathlift
- This ultra modern bathlift takes the Bellavita away from an austere and clinical look and is more in keeping with today's requirements. Developed with the help of Nursing Professionals, it includes several excellent new features;
- The lightest bathlift on the market at only 9.3kg.
- At 6cm the Bellavita is the lowest bathlift available.
- Backrest reclines to a market leading 50º.
- Reaches a record seat height of 48cm.
- Ergonomically designed for greater comfort and safety for the user.
- Easy to install and operate.
- User friendly charger.
- Quick charge lithium battery technology.
- Built in safety controls.
- Lightweight, fully waterproof floating hand control.
- Hygienic cutaway and slimline profile for easy handling.
- Easy to dismantle for storage and transportation.
- 4 quick release suckers with an option for an additional two for an anti-slip bath base.
- High weight capacity - 22st (140kg).
- Washable hygienic Classic covers available as standard in white or blue. (Comfort Cover set can be purchased seperately)
- Warranty: Lifetime guarantee on frame & motor, 2 years guarantee on battery & handset.
- Optional Extras Available;
- Grey Suckers, White/Blue Comfort & Classis Cover Set, Charger, Handset, Harness (Adult/Junior), Lap Belt (Adult/Junior), pommel (Requires Fitting By Drive),
- Knee Wedge (Requires Fitting By Drive), Lateral Supports, Vitaturn (Rotating Aid), 5cm Clear Suckers (for Narrow Baths), Headrest (White/Blue/Grey) &
- White/Blue/Grey Classic Cover Set.
- Please Note: For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns, including this product on this page, because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons.
Technical Data: Overall length (with Backrest in a reclined position) 83cm (33") Height of backrest 64cm (24") Overall Width (Seat inc side flaps) 70cm (28") Width of backrest 32-36cm (13-14") Width of seat 35cm (14") Backrest reclines 50 Degrees Depth of seat 42cm (17") Width of baseplate 31cm (12") Overall length of seat 57cm (22") Length of baseplate 56cm (22") Sitting height min 6cm (2 1/2") Max user weight 140kg (22st) Sitting height max 48cm (19") Total weight (exc hand controll) 9.3kg (21lb)
Can I return an Item to the shop?
Yes, if you can contact us on 0161 969 4011 before hand and we can let the shop know in advance. Please note a refund won?t be given until it has come back to the on line Department.
Do I qualify for VAT Exception ?
VAT exemption applies if someone suffering with a long term illness or condition, such as Arthritis and Dementia.
How long will my delivery take?
We aim to deliver the majority of our orders in 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 7 working days for your order.
How long does my warranty last?
Each of our products come with a 12 month manufacturing warranty. Some products do come with an extended warranty, this will be stated in the back of your user manual.�Please note: Batteries are considered a consumable item. These include a 6-month manufacturer's warranty.
Do you sell spare parts?
We do sell spare parts, although we do not hold them in stock. We would order these in from the manufacturers for you.
How long should I charge my scooter/powerchair for?
We do recommend that you charge your product on a regular basis for a minimum of 12 hours. If you are a frequent user we recommend charging the product after every use for 12 hours minimum (for example, everyday use). If you use the product irregularly we would recommend that you charge the product at least once a week for 12hours.
After Care Service
Free Delivery Over �50