TGA Breeze S3
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- TGA Breeze S3
- Class 3
- The Breeze range from TGA has an established and respected reputation for providing exceptional. . .
We make every effort to process all orders within one full working day, leaving six remaining working days for shipment and delivery to your chosen address. No guarantee can be made unless approved by a member of our Sales Team but where we have available stock of an item, we will do our utmost to provide next day delivery of goods. Our standard shipment time is 3-7 working days. If you do require next day delivery, please contact a member of our Sales Team directly on 0161 969 4011 for this service.
The majority of our products are supplied with free delivery to most UK mainland postcodes on all orders over £50.00, however smaller products will be delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery. Products that weigh more than 2kg, or classed as high value items, will be delivered by one of our national couriers. Some products require installation by one of our Mobility Technicians to ensure that you gain the maximum benefit from your product[s]. Where this is the case delivery will be sanctioned by a member of the UKS Mobility team, eg large mobility scooters, riser/recliner chairs or electric beds. Technician deliveries typically take up to 7-10 working days. It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure clear access for delivery with all necessary provisions being made before delivery takes place.
Please Note UKS Mobility.Com do not ship any items outside of the UK.
Returns & Exchanges
NOTE: Your consumer rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Consumer Contracts regulations UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day cancellation period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for the cost of return but will receive a full refund for the product purchased and standard delivery fee paid (if applicable), providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] you must notify us that you are doing so; please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 14 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
Description & Specification
Full Description & Specification
- TGA Breeze S3
- Class 3
- The Breeze range from TGA has an established and respected reputation for providing exceptional reliability, comfort and build quality. the new and enhanced Breeze S3 continue this superb heritage with the addition of several new features. These have been made possible by the latest advancements in TGA scooter engineering and include a unique, 'BMW motorbike style' optional rigid canopy. The new robust Breeze S3 has been restyled to reflect the refreshed profiling seen in the new Breeze Midi range last year. Modern aesthetics reflecting the direction of automotive design can be seen throughout the chassis mouldings and its full round suspension and shock absorbers have been re-engineered for an even smoother ride. These deliver levels of stability never seen before in the industry and will ensure users weighing up to 200kg (31.4 stone) remain comfortable and in complete control even over uneven terrain. Similar to the new technology incorporated in the Midi models, the new Breeze S3 encompass energy absorbing bumpers for added safety and to minimise lateral movement whilst driving. The rear transaxle motor delivers all the power and performance expected from a TGA Breeze and can tackle a 9.5degree slope with ease.
- As the Breeze S3 chassis is now more compact, levels of manoeuvrability have been improved even further, which is ideal for use around town. Breeze S3 still delivers the optimum experience in an urban environment,the new model has advanced dual front and rear braking systems that deliver a very responsive action in forward motion and automatic engagement if the scooter rolls backward for maximum safety. The ergonomically designed tiller can now be positioned more accurately to meet the owners' exact requirements as adjustments can be made more delicately.
- The luxurious, orthopaedic seat is also fully adjustable for maximum day-long comfort and now incorporates 360degree swivelling for easy side transfers in and out of the cockpit. Heavy-duty batteries are available, which give an impressive range of up to 45km (30 miles) on one charge.
- Heavy duty battery upgrade available to increase range
- Fully adjustable comfort seat
- Very high ground clearance
- All the features and adjustability to suit your needs
- Fully active suspension, with true shock absorbers for added comfort
- Highly dynamic stability and stable steering
- Fully adjustable tiller with quick release action
- Stunning metallic silver finish
- Tilting tiller and fully adjustable seat to suit everyones needs
- Simple, convenient control system installed
- Alloy wheels and pneumatic tyres fitted as standard
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Powerful LED front & rear lights which dim at standstill to save battery, indicators and audible horn
- Advanced safety system installed
- Probably the most advanced and comfortable scooter on the market, First class all-terrain comfort makes this the ultimate choice for people who demand the best in life.
- Colours available:
- Metalic Silver
- Metallic Slate Grey
Length 1540mm (60.5") Width 680mm (27") Wheel & Tyre Size Front 410mm (16") Back 430mm (17") Speed (variable up to) 12kmh (8mph) Fully Adjustable Rotating Seat Yes Total Weight 142kg (312lbs) Seat Width 460mm (18") Height (seat removed) 800mm (31.5") Ground Clearance 140mm (5.5") Turning Radius 940mm (37") Approx Range (Heavy Duty Battery) 48km (30miles) Battery Size (Heavy Duty Battery) 2x 12v (75ah) Max Carry Weight 200kg (31 stone) Max Gradient 21% Vehicle Class 3
Can I return an Item to the shop?
Yes, if you can contact us on 0161 969 4011 before hand and we can let the shop know in advance. Please note a refund won?t be given until it has come back to the on line Department.
Do I qualify for VAT Exception ?
VAT exemption applies if someone suffering with a long term illness or condition, such as Arthritis and Dementia.
How long will my delivery take?
We aim to deliver the majority of our orders in 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 7 working days for your order.
How long does my warranty last?
Each of our products come with a 12 month manufacturing warranty. Some products do come with an extended warranty, this will be stated in the back of your user manual.�Please note: Batteries are considered a consumable item. These include a 6-month manufacturer's warranty.
Do you sell spare parts?
We do sell spare parts, although we do not hold them in stock. We would order these in from the manufacturers for you.
How long should I charge my scooter/powerchair for?
We do recommend that you charge your product on a regular basis for a minimum of 12 hours. If you are a frequent user we recommend charging the product after every use for 12 hours minimum (for example, everyday use). If you use the product irregularly we would recommend that you charge the product at least once a week for 12hours.
After Care Service
Free Delivery Over �50