Smirthwaite Juni Chair
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Smirthwaite Juni Chair
- Juni’s seat and backrest both provide unique contouring. This promotes better posture, gives higher levels of comfort and hel. . .
We make every effort to process all orders within one full working day, leaving six remaining working days for shipment and delivery to your chosen address. No guarantee can be made unless approved by a member of our Sales Team but where we have available stock of an item, we will do our utmost to provide next day delivery of goods. Our standard shipment time is 3-7 working days. If you do require next day delivery, please contact a member of our Sales Team directly on 0161 969 4011 for this service.
The majority of our products are supplied with free delivery to most UK mainland postcodes on all orders over £50.00, however smaller products will be delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery. Products that weigh more than 2kg, or classed as high value items, will be delivered by one of our national couriers. Some products require installation by one of our Mobility Technicians to ensure that you gain the maximum benefit from your product[s]. Where this is the case delivery will be sanctioned by a member of the UKS Mobility team, eg large mobility scooters, riser/recliner chairs or electric beds. Technician deliveries typically take up to 7-10 working days. It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure clear access for delivery with all necessary provisions being made before delivery takes place.
Please Note UKS Mobility.Com do not ship any items outside of the UK.
Returns & Exchanges
NOTE: Your consumer rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Consumer Contracts regulations UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day cancellation period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for the cost of return but will receive a full refund for the product purchased and standard delivery fee paid (if applicable), providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] you must notify us that you are doing so; please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 14 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
Description & Specification
Full Description & Specification
- Smirthwaite Juni Chair
- Juni’s seat and backrest both provide unique contouring. This promotes better posture, gives higher levels of comfort and helps your child feel more secure and stable in the Juni chair. It is our vibrant chair for children who require minimal levels of postural support when seated.
- Whether in the classroom or at home, better posture whilst seated creates a more positive experience for your child; fine motor skills develop, confidence increases and the ability to engage and learn becomes easier.
- The Juni chair comes with contoured seat and backrest, built-in lumbar support, pelvic strap, height and depth adjustable seat, height adjustable armrests as well as angle adjustable backrest as standard.
- Contoured seat and backrest to achieve better posture.
- Highly adjustable for growth.
- Reclining backrest with unique built in lumbar support.
- Pelvic Strap as standard.
- Ideal for school and home.
- Wide range of accessories.
- Fun and vibrant colour options.
- Available in 4 sizes.
- Hi Lo Base.
- Hi Booster.
- Lo Booster.
- Quick Release Tray.
- Ski & Footboard.
- Sliding Footrest.
- Height Adjustable Push Handle.
- Side Support Cushions (Pair).
- 4-Point Harness.
- For Accessories information please contact one our customer service team on 0161 969 4011.
- Please note: These chairs are a made to order item and cannot be returned. Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
Sizes 1 2 3 4 Height (mm) 160 - 220 200 - 290 240 - 340 300 - 400 Width (mm) 240 280 325 365 Depth (mm) 190 - 240 220 - 300 260 - 360 320 - 420 Back Height (mm) 260 290 325 400 Back Angle (mm) 95 / 100 / 105 95 / 100 / 105 95 / 100 / 105 95 / 100 / 105 Max User Weight (kg) 30 40 50 60 Product Weight (kg) 4 6 8 10
Can I return an Item to the shop?
Yes, if you can contact us on 0161 969 4011 before hand and we can let the shop know in advance. Please note a refund won?t be given until it has come back to the on line Department.
Do I qualify for VAT Exception ?
VAT exemption applies if someone suffering with a long term illness or condition, such as Arthritis and Dementia.
How long will my delivery take?
We aim to deliver the majority of our orders in 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 7 working days for your order.
How long does my warranty last?
Each of our products come with a 12 month manufacturing warranty. Some products do come with an extended warranty, this will be stated in the back of your user manual.�Please note: Batteries are considered a consumable item. These include a 6-month manufacturer's warranty.
Do you sell spare parts?
We do sell spare parts, although we do not hold them in stock. We would order these in from the manufacturers for you.
How long should I charge my scooter/powerchair for?
We do recommend that you charge your product on a regular basis for a minimum of 12 hours. If you are a frequent user we recommend charging the product after every use for 12 hours minimum (for example, everyday use). If you use the product irregularly we would recommend that you charge the product at least once a week for 12hours.
After Care Service
Free Delivery Over �50