TGA Vita Lite
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- TGA Vita Lite
- Class 3
- The new TGA Vita Lite represents a pioneering choice in compact mobility scooter design. Cutting edge stylin. . .
We make every effort to process all orders within one full working day, leaving six remaining working days for shipment and delivery to your chosen address. No guarantee can be made unless approved by a member of our Sales Team but where we have available stock of an item, we will do our utmost to provide next day delivery of goods. Our standard shipment time is 3-7 working days. If you do require next day delivery, please contact a member of our Sales Team directly on 0161 969 4011 for this service.
The majority of our products are supplied with free delivery to most UK mainland postcodes on all orders over £50.00, however smaller products will be delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery. Products that weigh more than 2kg, or classed as high value items, will be delivered by one of our national couriers. Some products require installation by one of our Mobility Technicians to ensure that you gain the maximum benefit from your product[s]. Where this is the case delivery will be sanctioned by a member of the UKS Mobility team, eg large mobility scooters, riser/recliner chairs or electric beds. Technician deliveries typically take up to 7-10 working days. It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure clear access for delivery with all necessary provisions being made before delivery takes place.
Please Note UKS Mobility.Com do not ship any items outside of the UK.
Returns & Exchanges
NOTE: Your consumer rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Consumer Contracts regulations UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day cancellation period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for the cost of return but will receive a full refund for the product purchased and standard delivery fee paid (if applicable), providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] you must notify us that you are doing so; please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 14 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
Description & Specification
Full Description & Specification
- TGA Vita Lite
- Class 3
- The new TGA Vita Lite represents a pioneering choice in compact mobility scooter design. Cutting edge styling, innovative safety features and a highly manoeuvrable, lightweight chassis all deliver the easiest and smoothest driving experience ever.
- Bringing together many of the proven and popular features from the current Vita range, this new Lite version is perfect for hassle-free urban mobility.
- Highly compact chassis for fantastic urban manoeuvrability and easy storage.
- Independent, active front suspension for maximum safety when mounting kerbs.
- Up to 135kg (300lbs) user capacity, powerful 2 X 36Ah batteries and reliable S-drive controller.
- 6mph (9.6km/h) top speed with range of up to 15.5 miles (25km).
- Cutting-edge Vita styling with high visibility, low energy LED lights and indicators.
- Orthopaedic, swivelling and fully adjustable seat provides all day comfort.
- Available in striking metallic red.
- The Vita Lite Ideal for owners looking for a less traditional looking compact scooter, this new Lite version displays all the hallmarks of TGA Vita styling and delivers an eye-catching statement for owners.
- TGA Vita’s are superior to other mobility scooters in terms of technology and looks. They successfully harness advanced engineering techniques from the motorcycle industry. All round suspension with revolutionary rear mono shock absorbers, high visibility long life LED lights and advanced LCD tiller control panels are standard throughout the range and are now included in this new Lite version. The inclusion of active suspension results in a smooth and stable ride that reflects the experience normally only associated with large quality scooters. Each front wheel can react independently when mounting kerbs at an angle or negotiating uneven terrain, which has already proven highly advantageous for users of the TGA Vita X.
- The Vita Lite is ideal for users who have limited storage space at home and need a scooter that is easy to drive around town. The Vita Lite only measures 620 x 1195mm but still provides ample legroom of 320mm. The high grip tyres and robust alloy wheels provide consistent traction and safety is enhanced with the inclusion of anti-tip castors and a ground clearance of 85mm.
- Revolutionary rear mono shock absorber.
- Orthopaedic, swivelling seat for easy access.
- Spacious floor well for day long comfort.
- Highly visible, energy efficient LED lights.
- Striking alloys and high-grip tyres.
- Fully adjustable, ergonomic tiller.
Length 1195mm (47") Width 620mm (24") Min Height (seat and tiller folded) 1000mm (24") Min Height (without seat) 650mm (25") Total Weight 83kgs (185lbs) Speed (variable up to) 10kmh (6mph) Turning Radius 1020mm (40") Approx Range (up to) 25km (15 miles) Battery Size 2 x 12v (36a/h) Wheel Size Front & Back 260mm (10") Max Carry Capacity 135kg (21stone) Max Gradient 17% Ground Clearance 85mm (3")
Can I return an Item to the shop?
Yes, if you can contact us on 0161 969 4011 before hand and we can let the shop know in advance. Please note a refund won?t be given until it has come back to the on line Department.
Do I qualify for VAT Exception ?
VAT exemption applies if someone suffering with a long term illness or condition, such as Arthritis and Dementia.
How long will my delivery take?
We aim to deliver the majority of our orders in 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 7 working days for your order.
How long does my warranty last?
Each of our products come with a 12 month manufacturing warranty. Some products do come with an extended warranty, this will be stated in the back of your user manual.�Please note: Batteries are considered a consumable item. These include a 6-month manufacturer's warranty.
Do you sell spare parts?
We do sell spare parts, although we do not hold them in stock. We would order these in from the manufacturers for you.
How long should I charge my scooter/powerchair for?
We do recommend that you charge your product on a regular basis for a minimum of 12 hours. If you are a frequent user we recommend charging the product after every use for 12 hours minimum (for example, everyday use). If you use the product irregularly we would recommend that you charge the product at least once a week for 12hours.
After Care Service
Free Delivery Over �50